Fun and perfect crunchy fluffy treat 😋
Very easy to make!!!
Perfect sweet treat for Fall Winter season 😋🍂❄️
And Valentine’s of course 💖
|Chocolate Salami with Rainbow Mallows|
I receive comments saying “my tempered chocolate does not set up”. Sometimes regular chocolate bars may not set up when you did not handle it correctly (timing and temperature due to the low cacao percentage), so it is better to use chocolate for baking because it is easy to handle!
Chocolate Salami with Rainbow Mallows (No-Bake Recipe)
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 15 min + cooling time
Use 12oz. measuring cup
100g (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
50ml whipping cream
30g (1/4 cup) roasted nuts
25g (1/2 cup) rainbow mallows
2 tbsp. chocolate chips
powdered sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
1. Chop chocolate then melt it in a double boiler.
2. Microwave whipped cream for 20 sec until warm, then mix it into the chocolate.
3. Add nuts and marshmallows, then mix well.
4. When the chocolate cools and starts to get thick, place it on parchment paper then shape it into a log.
5. Chill in the fridge until firm. Dust with powdered sugar then slice into pieces.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥