My parents have been to Australia and bought Green’s Pancake Mix as a gift so we made a Birthday Pancakes for daddy🎉
You just add water and shake. WOW it sounds very easy but we found it difficult to mix… If you know any tip how to mix it completely, let me know 😅
|Birthday Cake Pancakes|
FYI: How to Make Pancakes From Scratch (Homemade Pancake Recipe)
How to Make Birthday Cake Pancakes
Number of servings: 6 (12cm/5inch) pancakes
1 bottle (200g) Greens Pancake Mix Original Shake
butter or cooking oil
colorful fruits of your choice
1. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix.
2. Remove lid. Do not discard.
3. Fill bottle with water to level indicated on the label.
4. Replace lid and shake bottle well for 1 minute.
5. Heat frying pan and grease well.
6. Pour batter into frying pan to desired size. Cook over a low to medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
7. Top the pancakes with whipped cream, fruits and a drizzle of real maple syrup if you like. Write a message with a chocolate pen.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥