It’s been a long time since I last shared a recipe here. These days I’m busier guiding my boy who is in the Gifted education programme (GEP) on top of doing my endless household chores.
Here’s sharing a really simple brownie recipe which I’ve baked last Friday for my boy’s 11th birthday. A gluten-free and fuss free recipe as no mixer is required at all!
Quick & Easy Moist Gluten-Free Brownies
180g Valrhona Manjari 64% Couverture chocolate 法芙娜巧克力
85g Lurpak unsalted butter 奶油
85g Organic Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar 有机印尼椰糖
1 tsp Organic Queen Vanilla bean paste 有机香草糊
3 x 60g eggs 鸡蛋
15g Rumford Non-GMO corn starch 玉米淀粉
30g Valrhona cocoa powder 法芙娜可可粉
1/8 tsp sea salt 海盐
Milk biscuits for surface decor (optional) 饼干（可以不加）
1. Melt chocolate, butter & sugar in microwave using lowest power for about 2 mins. Mix well till smooth.
2. Add in vanilla paste.
3. Stir in one egg at a time. Mix well together.
4. Add in salt, sifted corn starch & cocoa powder. Mix till well combined.
5. Pour batter into a lined 7”square baking pan.
6. Decorate surface with biscuits (optional).
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C top and bottom heat for 18~20 mins or until the top of brownies is just set.
Do give this recipe a try. If you like it, share the recipe using the social media buttons below. You may also like to subscribe to Baking Taitai’s free newsletter so that you will never miss a new recipe post. You’ll get an e-mail in your inbox each time a new post is published. You can also find Baking Taitai on Pinterest ,Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.